Now selling into the newest phase of Centennial Run. What a great location! Centennial Run is located off of Wayne-Madison Road, so making your way to SR4 is a straight drive north for just over 4 miles. It's very convenient to Hamilton and Fairfield. In addition, this community is within one-half mile of the Edgewood Elementary School and Middle School - and within one mile of the Edgewood High School. Centennial Run will feature Cristo's newest series of two-story and ranch home designs from its Renaissance Collection. Home sizes will range from 1,400 to 2,100 square feet - and will have 3 to 4 bedrooms. Please visit our fully-decorated Rowley Model Home at Centennial Run for more information!
Click here to learn more about the Centennial Run model. For additional information, or to schedule a visit, please call 513-437-0093.
Centennial Run Model Home
The Rowley Home Design
918 Centennial Run
Trenton, Ohio 45067
Call 513-437-0093 for more information.
Monday-Wednesday - Noon to 6:00 PM
Thursday & Friday - Appointment Only
Saturday & Sunday - Noon to 6:00PM
- Approximately 1,646 Square Feet
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2nd Floor Loft Area or Optional Bedroom #4
- Kitchen open to Great Room, Optional Kitchen Table Island, Pantry & Extra Storage Closet
- Decorative Pendant Lights at Kitchen Island
- Smooth-Top Range, Dishwasher & Microwave
- Concrete Patio off Rear of Home
- Powder Bathroom, Large Storage Closet off Foyer
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Master Bedroom with a Private Bathroom, Comfort-Height Vanity Sink, Tub/Shower & Walk-in Closet
Centennial Run Home Designs
The following home designs are available to be built in the Centennial Run Community.
Available Quick Move-In Homes
The following Quick Move-In Homes are available in Centennial Run.