Over 2,100 square feet, The Beaumont delivers the size and affordability to compete with any new home options available. In addition, you'll reconsider any thoughts of purchasing any used home before seeing what The Beaumont can offer as well. Any comparison of its square footage and pricing to any resale home will highlight its value and benefit. Nothing needs to be repaired - everything is new! Each home in the Renaissance Collection is designed to offer quality and price affordability to give you a better option over purchasing an older resale home. All designs come standard with a 2-Car Garage, kitchen appliances and the price does include the lot! The Beaumont is a 4-Bedroom home with an attractive 2nd floor layout. The Master Bedroom is separate from the other bedrooms and has its own walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
Floor Plans & Features
The Beaumont Features
- Approx. 2,156 Sq. Ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Includes 8-ft. First Floor Ceiling Height
- Open Kitchen w/ Included Island, Large11x11 Dining Area & Pantry
- Spacious 17x17 Great Room will Plenty of Wall Space
- Powder Room & Large Coat Storage Off the Foyer
- Formal Office Study Room off Foyer
- Grand Bedroom with Private Bathroom, Tub-Shower Unit, Vanity & Walk-In Closet
- Optional Double-Bowl Vanity in Master Bathroom
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Flex Area
The Beaumont is available in the following communities.