Choose from 3 or 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3-and-a-half bathrooms. The home comes equipped with a 2 car garage, with an optional 3rd car upgrade. Although the Carolina is technically a ranch, there's an option for a loft rec room/4th bedroom up the stairwell, with a full bathroom. The stairwell features a handrail and optional spindle detail. There's also a finished lower level available that includes a 4th bedroom, media room and bathroom. Walking through the covered porch entry leads you to the foyer area, with a 10'x12' dining room to the right, that can also be used as a study with french doors. To your left are the doors to a full bathroom and bedrooms two and three. Walking straight leads you into the open Kitchen with island countertop bar and pantry. To your left is a large great room with an optional fireplace. The great room ceiling can either be a tray ceiling or box beam detail. All of the first floor ceilings are 9-foot high.
Floor Plans & Features
The Carolina Features
- Approx. 2,280 Sq. Ft.
- 3 to 4 Bedrooms, 2 to 3.5 Bathrooms
- Includes 9 ft. First Floor Ceiling Height
- Open Kitchen with Island Countertop Bar, Pantry
- Large Great Room with Optional Fireplace
- Optional Great Room Tray Ceiling or Box Beam Detail
- Formal Dining Room or Optional Study with French Doors
- Grand Bedroom with Private Bath, Walk-in Shower, Double Vanity and Walk-In Closet
- Optional Soaker Tub in Grand Bathroom
- Optional Loft Rec. Room or 4th Bedroom with Full Bathroom
- Grand Closet Linen
- Mudroom with Coat Closet or Optional Built-In Storage Cubbies
- Optional Powder Room Bathroom
- Large Laundry Room with Optional Laundry Sink
- Handrail and Optional Spindle Detail at Stair Wall
- Two Car Garage
- Optional Third Car Garage
- Covered Entry Porch on Exterior
The Carolina is available in the following communities.