Be creative with The Edgemoor design!
At 2,618 square feet, his design not only offers plenty of room, but plenty of room choices! The home comes standard with 4 bedrooms and 2-and-a-half bathrooms, but there are plenty of upgrades available.
Entering the home through the front door, under the covered entry porch, leads you to the foyer area, that’s open to the above 2nd floor. The rest of the first floor has 9-foot ceilings. The living room is to your left. Customize with glass doors and turn this room into a study. There’s a formal dining room just behind the living room. The powder room is to your right, just past the stairs. On the other side of the stair is the mudroom and access to the 2-car garage. The garage can be upgraded to hold a 3rd car. The mud room has a storage closet, that you can upgrade to built-in storage cubbies. Continue walking past he stairs and you’ll enter the kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen has an island countertop bar and butler’s pantry. The pantry can also be upgraded to a pocket office desk, or you can move the laundry room to the second floor and create an entire private office. There’s a laundry room, with a window, to the left of the kitchen, and the great room sits to the right, at the rear of the house. Customize the great room with an optional fireplace, extra tall ceilings, and windows.
The second floor leads you directly into the loft area and hallway. The master bedroom is to your left and includes a private bathroom, walk-in shower, double vanity and walk-in closet. You can add an optional garden tub in the master bath. On the other side of the hall are bedrooms 2, 3, 4, and a full bathroom. There’s a linen closet in this bathroom. If 2 full upstairs bathrooms are not enough, you can transform the loft into another full bathroom. If you chose the office on the first floor, the loft will then become the laundry room. Lastly, you can connect the loft to the master bedroom for a large sitting area!
The Edgemoor Features
- Approx. 2,618 Sq. Ft.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Includes 9 ft. First Floor Ceiling Height
- Open Kitchen Design with Island Countertop Bar and Pantry
- Optional Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Formal Living Room with Extra Tall Ceilings
- Optional Study with Glass Doors ILO Living Room
- Mudroom Area with Storage Closet, Optional Built-In Storage Cubbies
- First Floor Laundry with Window
- Optional Butler's Pantry or Pocket Office Desk ILO Pantry
- Optional Walk-In Pantry or Private Office When Laundry Moved to Second Floor
- Two Car Garage
- Optional Third Car Garage
- Covered Entry Porch on Exterior
- Second Floor Loft Area
- Grand Bedroom with Private Bathroom, Walk-In Shower, Double Vanity and Walk-In Closet
- Optional Garden Bath Tub in Grand Bathroom
- Hall Bath Linen Closet
- Optional Second Floor Laundry ILO Loft Area
- Optional Grand Bedroom Sitting Room ILO Loft
- Optional Full Bathroom at Bedroom 4 ILO Loft
The Edgemoor Gallery
Browse the exterior designs and options available for The Edgemoor. Click on an image below for a more detailed view.
The Edgemoor is available in the following communities.