The Ellington is a 1,794 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch with a 2-car garage.
This thoughtful design offers grand bedroom privacy from the other 2 bedrooms. Enter the home through the covered entry porch into the foyer area, with arched openings. You may also enter into the mud room through the garage. The mud room has a storage closet which can be upgraded to built-in storage cubbies. The garage has an optional bump-out for extra garage storage space.
Once you’re in the home the spacious great room is directly ahead, you can upgrade to an optional vaulted ceiling in this room and add a fireplace. You can also choose between different window arrangements. To the right of the great room is a small hall that can be used as a closet or pocket office, before entering the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a private bathroom, with a double vanity, linen closet, and a walk-in closet.
On the other side of the great room is a breakfast area and kitchen. The kitchen design offers an island countertop bar and pantry. Through the kitchen leads you to a hall to the laundry room, bathroom, linen closet and bedrooms 2 and 3. An optional sink is available in the laundry room.
The Ellington Features
- Approx. 1,794 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Open Kitchen Design with Island Countertop Bar and Pantry
- Spacious Great Room with Optional Vaulted Ceiling
- Optional Fireplace
- Grand Bedroom with Private Bathroom and Walk-In Closet
- Optional Double Vanity in Grand Bathroom
- Hall Linen Closet, Grand Bathroom Linen Closet
- Mudroom with Storage Closet or Optional Built-In Storage Cubbies
- Arched Openings at Foyer
- First Floor Laundry, Optional Laundry Sink
- Optional Pocket Office Desk or Optional Storage Closet off Great Room Hall
- Two Car Garage with Extra Garage Storage Space
- Optional Garage Expansion
- Covered Entry Porch on Exterior
The Ellington Gallery
Browse the exterior designs and options available for The Ellington. Click on an image below for a more detailed view.
The Ellington is available in the following communities.