The Preston offers over 2,300 square feet and a dynamic layout that provides for large gatherings in the kitchen with its extended island or big family meals in the over-sized Gathering Area. The Master Bedroom is located on the opposite side of the home from the auxiliary bedrooms. The Preston features a private Study near the front entrance of the home, however, that room is easily changed to a 4th bedroom, if desired. Another popular feature of this design is the Powder Bathroom, located off the Great Room for use of guests, keeping the full bathrooms private. Its a thoughtful plan - check out the Mudroom storage options, located as you enter the home from the garage; add Built-In Cubbie Storage or have us install a drop-zone cabinet area for you keys and chargeables. There more storage with the walk-in kitchen pantry, coat closet off the bedrooms and linen closet in the Master Bathroom. The Preston provides many sophisticated brick and stone exteriors which you can choose the color arrangements.
Floor Plans & Features
The Preston Features
- Approx. 2,309 Sq. Ft.
- 3 to 4 Bedrooms, 2 to 2.5 Bathrooms
- Includes 9 ft. First Floor Ceiling Height
- Open Kitchen with Island Countertop Bar, Pantry
- Large Great Room with Optional Fireplace
- Optional Great Room Tray Ceiling
- Formal Study or Optional Bedroom #4
- Grand Bedroom with Private Bath, Walk-in Shower, Double Vanity and Walk-In Closet
- Optional Soaker Tub or Spa Shower in Grand Bathroom
- Grand Closet Linen
- Mudroom with Coat Closet and Storage Closet, Optional Built-In Storage Cubbies
- Optional Powder Room off Mudroom
- First Floor Laundry Room with Optional Utility Sink
- Half-Wall at Stair wall or Optional Spindle Detail
- Two Car Garage
- Optional Third Car Garage
- Covered Entry Porch on Exterior
The Preston is available in the following communities.