Cristo Homes Emergency Service Contact Information
An emergency situation is a condition or situation, which if not immediately repaired, may be hazardous to the home or its occupants. Examples of an emergency situation include:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 50 degrees F
- Total loss of electricity
- Total loss of water
- A plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off
- A sewer blockage not caused by actions or neglect by the homeowner, and
- A gas leak
If you are experiencing one of these emergency situations please take the following steps:
- Contact the appropriate trade contractor or utility company designated for your community, as shown below.
- Document the details of the event to our Customer Service Department via our online warranty request form – be as descriptive as possible when detailing the event (photos are helpful as well).
For less urgent items, messages can be left at 513-755-0570, Option 2.
Sometimes vendors responding to a request discover that the situation at a home is not one of the listed emergency situations. In those events, considered false emergencies (i.e., normal tripping of circuit breakers, replaceable blown fuse on the heating system, toilet overflow due to Homeowner misuse, etc.), any service call charges for the plumber, electrician or furnace technician will be billed directly to the homeowner. Please be certain your emergency request is a result of the emergency situations described above in order to avoid these service charges.
As always, in the event of any dangerous situation, immediately call the appropriate civil authority, such as the fire department, public utility department, police, etc.
GAS & ELECTRIC:
DUKE ENERGY 800-544-6900
VECTREN ENERGY 800-227-2171
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING:
MK PLUMBING 937-657-1423