Smart Home - Dream Home
Providing you with the latest in Smart Home Technology
Scroll below for additional details and a full list of features.
Are you ready to build your Smart Home, your Dream Home? Enter your details below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Your information is safe with us
We’ve taken the process of building your dream home to the next level by providing you with the latest in smart home technology. This smart home comes standard with a combination of a video doorbell, and a smart thermostat—all controllable anytime, anywhere from your internet-connected smartphone, tablet or PC.
BUILT IN COMFORT, CONVENIENCE, ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND SAVINGS
- View live video or capture video clips of who comes to your door on your smartphone
- Use in conjunction with your smart lock to answer the door and allow entry remotely
- Manage energy usage by setting smart schedules based on your personal schedule
- Remotely changing heat/cool settings from a mobile app smart lock to answer the door and allow entry remotely
- Outfit your home with reliable access to technology
- Clean, behind-the-walls wiring meets your essential needs today and prepares you for future modifications
- Take full advantage of your home’s internet connectivity and speed
- Stream movies, TV shows, and music without interruption
- Remotely lock/unlock the entry door from your internet-connected smartphone
- Control access by others, whether you are at home or on-the-go
- Grant temporary access to a babysitter or dog walker
Control more aspects of your Smart Home
While this home already comes standard with smart home technology, you have the option to add more smart devices. For the ultimate smart home experience, add security cameras, smart doorlock, garage door control and a 24-hour monitored smart security system—all integrated into one mobile app. The more smart devices you connect, the more your smart home can do for you.
Benefit from 24/7 monitored home security featuring burglary, fire and medical emergency notifications to first responders. Receive text and email notifications related to your smart security devices and control them all remotely via the Guardian app.
Security Cameras allow you to view the exterior or interior of your home in real-time or view captured video clips on your online account. You can even set up your camera to auto-record when your door opens.
Customize your system by placing these sensors on items that you want to monitor personally, such as medicine, liquor or gun cabinet, entertainment unit and gaming consoles. Be notified by chime or text alert when the sensor is activated.
From lights to locks to garage doors, control your home from top to bottom using your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Create energy efficient schedules, customize event-triggered automation, and never wonder if you left the garage door open again.
Garage Control System
Use the Guardian app to remotely open or close your garage doors and be notified if the garage door is left open. You can even set it up so your garage door closes automatically when your system is armed.
Statistics indicate there is up to a 20% insurance discount for homeowners who
have a monitored fire and security system.
Call Cristo Homes at (614) 407-9075 to learn more.
AL 2019/20-823, 2019/20-1784; AR CMPY.0001511; AZ ROC208756, 18259-0; CA ACO 6484; DC 602518000003, ECS900301, DMS904597; DE FAL0197, 95-73, 1995110043; FL EF20001449; GA LVU406727; IL 127.001224; IN LAC000028; KY 145654, 144; MD MHIC No. 134919 (888) 218-5925, 107-2224, 15351392; MI 3601205553; MO LC9824553; NC 2614-CSA BPN003018P6M, SP.FA/LV.32082; NJ P00951, NJ Burglar and Fire Alarm License 34BF00009100, 11 Penns Trail, Suite 400, Newtown, PA 18940 [(800) 776-8328], 189976; NV 20081367594, 0078423; NY 12000234104; OH 53 89 1300; OK 951; OR 61494; PA PA009679; RI 0608A; SC BAC 5191, FAC 3227; TN 00001438; TX B10340, ACR-1750945; UT 7437864-6501; VA 2705 026865, 11-1907; WA UBI 602 819 804; WI.